Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Many Updates...

Well, as you can see, I have not been very good about keeping in touch. I am sorry and I am truly going to make a better effort. Sometimes it seems that life is so crazy and hectic. I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. Still, it is no excuse because it is actually a form of therapy for me and I should do it everyday in that case! :0)
Where to begin...I think I will start with Maggie. She has had a very exciting few weeks. Now, don't laugh at me, but she has just returned from Puppy Bootcamp! There, she was housebroken and crate trained. I was so excited to see her after 2 1/2 weeks. She was so thoughtful and as a gift for me, when she got home she took a big pee on my new bedding!!!!! It took all I had not to pack her back up, take her to the camp and say FIX IT! Apparently, there is a small trauma stage upon returning home and since her scent was not on the new bedding, she was putting it there! I feel there are other ways to go around it...such as, rolling around, but nah...not when you can pee! She and I had a little chat and things have been great since. It is so funny how just having her around puts a smile on my face. It is not as lonely and she makes me laugh with her diva personality. I have no idea where she picks that up from!
Now, on to the book. This has been such a process. I think the last thing I told you was that I changed cover designers and was working on that. Well, last night I received the official copy of my book cover...front and back! It is absolutely beautiful :0) Fred has exceed my expectations and I can't wait to work with him again. I should have a finalized cover and sending it out to publishing by Friday. It is so exciting to think that in like 10 days, I could be holding the first copy of my book. This has been an amazing process and the outcome is going to wonderful. I just hope that it is liked by all who read it. Now, I know you can't please everyone, but I would like to take on a majority. When the book is published, that is when the road to public speaking will begin. I hope to begin that sometime in July. There will be a book release party in Orlando sometime in the beginning of July. I am so excited to begin this journey. I love talking to people, relating with them, and hopefully inspiring them in their own lives.
I am going to quote the famous Hannah Montana..."Life's what you make it, so let's make it ROCK!" I love this because it is true, life it too short to be miserable. By loving and accepting who you are and they life that you have, the more amazing the experience will be!

1 comment: