Saturday, February 7, 2009

A week of revelations...

This week has just been one big eye opener! My divorce was official on Monday, I finally realized why I so badly want a "someone special" in my life, I realized how much I actually do depend upon my grandparents, and I think I finally know what will make me feel better about being lonely. I know this is a lot to take in, but bare with me. I knew the divorce thing was coming, but the actual thought of being under 30 and divorced is what is getting me. I know that there are many people out there who are under 30 and divorced, but you just never think it is going to something "you" actually say. I so badly just want to move on that I was reaching for anything that I thought would help. Turns out, they only make it worse because when you step back and see what you are doing, you only hang your head and say "what the heck?" My grandparents have been gone for about a month now and I am dieing! This house is way too big and quiet without them. You never really understand what you have until it isn't around for awhile, so I will be so glad when they get back and my life returns to its normal routine. I am so okay admitting that I need them! I have been thinking that I am missing something in my life. I realized the other day that I don't really have anything that truly depends on me to take care of them. I have always been the one who takes care of everyone and now that I have no one, I am going crazy. There really is only one solution to my problem...a puppy! I have been thinking about it for a few months now and I am going to try my best to get this to work in my favor. I know it a far leap to get it to fly with my grandparents, but I am going to have faith in myself that I can pull it off. I am going to ask that you wish me luck! The latest updates of this challenge will be found right here, so stay tuned! Whew...what a week... :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment